The Tree House Episcopal Montessori School provides a Christian Montessori Environment that celebrates and empowers the genius of each child, cultivates a love of learning and fosters an appreciation for diversity.
Our vision at The Tree House is to create an environment where families and educators come together to support children in reaching their highest potential in order to positively impact the community. The Tree House is unique in its commitment to a small school setting where children develop a lifetime love of learning in the Episcopal tradition.
• a child is a unique gift from God with limitless potential
• children can be empowered to learn through developmentally appropriate activities
• a warm, loving environment cultivates a love of learning
Our school is founded upon the following principles:
• Provide a safe haven to learn through a Christian Environment
• Learning is positively impacted through the modeling of behavior
• Discipline is established through mutual respect
• Diversity, art, music, and cultural studies are an integral part of learning
• Habits for a healthy lifestyle are best developed at an early age
• Learning to do things for others leads to a better community
• The financial burden placed on families needs to be minimized
• Valuing individual earning styles is key to instilling a life-long passion for education
Memberships & Affiliations
The Tree House Episcopal Montessori School is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES) and the American Montessori Society (AMS).